Everyday Mindfulness for Stress & Anxiety
5463 College Ave.
Oakland, CA 94618
FREE Introduction to Mindfulness
April 16, 2020 at 5PM-6PM
Next 6 Week Series Begins
April 23, 2020
(we will be meeting online)
Does your mind keep spinning and you don’t know how to slow it down?
Do you have a loud inner critic?
Do you feel powerless over the pressure you feel?
Would you like to learn how to put the brakes on anxiety?
is a practice of being fully in the present moment with a non-judgmental acceptance of your experience.
It’s what allows you to slow down and cultivate compassionate awareness so you can finally let go of unwanted thoughts and feelings.
Reduced stress & anxiety
Letting go of obsessive thoughts
Being more compassionate with yourself
Decreased job burn-out
- 12 mindfulness meditation techniques
- 6 weeks of 90 minute group sessions
- Weekly emails with access to free audio of the guided practices
- Weekly group support and community
- Lifetime access to a library of free audio of the guided meditations
Each week the group
will consist of:
- Opening check-ins
- Defining mindfulness
- Mindfulness exercise #1 and discussion
- Mindfulness exercise #2 and discussion
- Closing check-outs.
This group meets for 6 weeks at a time at $50/per session.
Generous sliding scale available.
Space is limited!