Mindfulness for Stress & Anxiety At Home
A 6 week online group where you will learn how to cultivate calm in times of uncertainty.
Does your mind keep spinning and you don’t know how to slow it down?
Do you have a loud inner critic?
Do you feel powerless over the pressure you feel?
Would you like to learn how to put the brakes on anxiety?
is a practice of being fully in the present moment with a non-judgmental acceptance of your experience.
It’s what allows you to slow down and cultivate compassionate awareness so you can finally let go of unwanted thoughts and feelings.
Reduced stress & anxiety
Letting go of obsessive thoughts
Being more compassionate with yourself
Decreased job burn-out
- 12 mindfulness meditation techniques
- 6 weeks of 90 minute group sessions
- Weekly emails with access to free audio of the guided practices
- Weekly group support and community
- Lifetime access to a library of free audio of the guided meditations
Each week the group
will consist of:
- Opening check-ins
- Defining mindfulness
- Mindfulness exercise #1 and discussion
- Mindfulness exercise #2 and discussion
- Closing check-outs.